Johor Bahru, July 2020 – UMLand (United Malayan Land Berhad) hosted its first digital lucky draw for its ‘UM… MORE UMAH! MORE THAN JUST RUMAH’ campaign.
Over 500 eligible entries were received for the lucky draw and the event was broadcast on the group’s social media page. The lucky draw was originally scheduled for Q1 but was delayed due to Covid-19 Movement Control Order (MCO).
The campaign was opened to all purchasers who have successfully executed the Sale and Purchase Agreement for any of the following participating UMLand property projects within the campaign period from 1 April to 31 December 2019.
- Bandar Seri Alam (Seri Alam Properties Sdn Bhd)
- Taman Seri Austin (Dynasty View Sdn Bhd)
- Medini Lakeside (UMLand Medini Lakeside Sdn Bhd)
- Lakeview Kampar (Kampar Lakeside Sdn Bhd)
Mr. KK Wong, Group Director of UMLand Townships drew the lucky draws along with other senior management members of the Group for 100 lucky winners where they rewarded with attractive prizes. The lucky draw proceedings and the entire event was audited and validated by Messrs PricewaterhouseCoopers.
“With this inaugural ‘UM… MORE UMAH! MORE THAN JUST RUMAH’ campaign, we want to reward those who have chosen to buy their dream house from UMLand as welcome gift to their new homes. We hope we will be able to run more campaign to provide an opportunity for everyone to own a home and they will be in line to win more attractive prizes in our upcoming lucky draw,” said KK Wong during the lucky draw session.
Some 10 lucky home buyers were rewarded with prizes consist of home appliances from Samsung. As for the remaining prize winners, they received vouchers from Amari Hotel Johor Bahru, Suasana Suites Johor Bahru and Toast Box worth RM200 – RM500 each.
TOP 3 LUCKY DRAW WINNER
- En Mohamad Farid Bin Ismail & Pn Nor Zashakirin Binti Kamal purchaser for Citrine Residenz, Bandar Seri Alam walked away with 65” Samsung TV, Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, 2 Days 1 Night stay at Amari Hotel Johor Bahru and Toast Box voucher worth of RM300.
- Mr Lee Eng Teck purchaser for Topaz Residenz, Bandar Seri Alam walked away with Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, 2 Days 1 Night stay at Suasana Suites Johor Bahru and Toast Box voucher worth of RM300.
- En Rosli Bin Yusoff, purchaser for Topaz Residenz, Bandar Seri Alam walked away with 40” Samsung TV, Microwave Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, 2 Days 1 Night stay at Suasana Suites Johor Bahru and Toast Box voucher worth of RM300.
UMLAND ONGOING PROJECTS
We have various ongoing residential housing projects in Malaysia adding into our growing list of portfolios.
Future homeowners can look forward to our upcoming launches in Bandar Seri Alam, Johor which include 150 units of Topaz Residenz (Section 2) featuring modern decor and interior design in September this year. While Seri Austin township will be seeing the launch of 222 units of Dahlia – Double Storey Terrace Houses also in October 2020.
Meanwhile, ongoing projects by UMLand nationwide include Citadines Medini, Shama Medini, UMCity Corporate Office Tower, and Viridea SOHO located in Iskandar Puteri, Johor. Others are Bandar Seri Putra in Bangi, Selangor, THE SPECTRUM – UMLand Mahkota Hills in Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan, and Lakeview Kampar in Kampar, Perak.